Visiting Sungai Pelek
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sungai Pelek, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its seaside. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Sungai Pelek
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 34 mi (54.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sungai Pelek
Sepang International Circuit is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find KLIA Jungle Boardwalk and National Automobile Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sungai Pelek. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Seri Bayu Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Seri Malaysia Bagan Lalang - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sungai Pelek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sungai Pelek is 93.03 inches
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F