Visitors to Blakeslee are sure to enjoy the restaurants and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ski areas. Around the area, top sights include Pocono Raceway, Camelback Ski Area, and Blue Mountain Ski Area.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Blakeslee
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 21.2 mi (34 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blakeslee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pocono Raceway. In the area, you'll also find Camelback Ski Area and Blue Mountain Ski Area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Blakeslee. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Village At Pocono - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Best Western Inn At Blakeslee-pocono - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Blakeslee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Blakeslee gets about 48.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F