Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Susanville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its parks, casinos, and lakeside setting. Top sights in the city include Lake Almanor and Lassen Volcanic National Park. In Susanville, there are 37 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Susanville
Cultural venues in the city include Westwood Museum, Lassen Historical Museum, and Collins Pine Museum. The parks, lakeside, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Lake Almanor, Lassen Volcanic National Park, and Chester Park are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cascade Range and Lassen County Chamber of Commerce.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Susanville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Susanville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Bidwell House - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Rose Quartz Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room deep soaking tub. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Susanville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Susanville gets about 10.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F