Visitors can enjoy all that Sutomore has to offer including the seaside, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Sutomore
- The closest major airport is in Podgorica (TGD), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tivat (TIV), 25.5 mi (41 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sutomore
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sutomore Beach. Additionally, you'll find Susanj Beach and Islamic Cultural Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sutomore. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sato - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sutomore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sutomore is 1.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F