Visiting Montenegro Coast
History buffs will enjoy exploring Montenegro Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its cafés and local tours. Top sights in the city include Kotor Bay, Becici Beach, and Jaz Beach.
- There are 1614 hotels and other accommodations in Montenegro Coast
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 16.8 mi (27 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montenegro Coast
The city's cultural venues include National Museum of Montenegro and Islamic Cultural Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cetinje Monastery, Kotor Old Town Walls, and Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kotor Bay, Becici Beach, and Jaz Beach.
In Montenegro Coast, you'll find 1614 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Iberostar Heritage Grand Perast - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Boutique Hotel Casa Del Mare - Blanche - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Majestic - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other top sights in Montenegro Coast include Velika Plaza Beach. A top sight in the surrounding area is Delta City, located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Montenegro Coast
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bar Station. Montenegro Coast might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Montenegro Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Montenegro Coast gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F