Overview of Cozy and Brand new Condo in the Heart of Sutton's Village
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This condo is located on a river and in a walkable area with good shopping. Galerie Art Plus and Museum of Communications and History of Sutton are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Le Domaine Perdu and Joie de Lavande Farm. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.Visit our Sutton travel guide
- Arts Sutton - 2 min walk
- Galerie Art Plus - 2 min walk
- Museum of Communications and History of Sutton - 4 min walk
- Grace Church - 7 min walk
- Pleinairsutton.coop - 4 min drive
- Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State) - 56 min drive
- Le Cafetier - 1 min walk
- California Dreams - 1 min walk
- Café Tintoretto - 1 min walk
- Eurasia - 1 min walk
- La Valse Des Pains - 1 min walk
About this property
Cozy and Brand new Condo in the Heart of Sutton's Village
Parking and transportation
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Parties and events are allowed on site.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Perfect place to stay in Sutton !
If you want to be in the Sutton area this condo is perfect. So clean and large enough for a family of 5. You have everything you need and right on the main street with your own parking spot. How can you go wrong. And owner is so nice.