Visitors to Tabarre are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 99 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port-au-Prince
- The closest major airport is in Port-au-Prince (PAP-Toussaint Louverture Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tabarre
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St. Peter, Marassa Gallery, and Monnin Gallery. You'll also find Nader Art Gallery and Expressions Art Gallery in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tabarre. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kemael Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Le Monte Cristo Hotel & Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Tabarre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Tabarre gets about 47.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F