Families will find kid-friendly activities in Petionville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and bars.
- You'll find 99 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port-au-Prince
- The closest major airport is in Port-au-Prince (PAP-Toussaint Louverture Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Petionville
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Expressions Art Gallery, Nader Art Gallery, and Monnin Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marassa Gallery and Church of St. Peter.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Petionville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Allamanda Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- B & B COMFY INN - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- La Lorraine Boutique Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Petionville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.83 inches of rain falls on Petionville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F