Visitors can enjoy all that Tainai has to offer including the ski areas and golf courses. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Niigata (KIJ), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tainai
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tainai Ski Area and Tainaikogen Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Ominesan Sakura Park and Ninox Snow Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Tainai, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 60 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- APA Hotel Niigata-Furumachi is 24.3 mi (39 km) from the center of Tainai. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Niigata can enjoy access to a restaurant and spa services, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- ART HOTEL Niigata Station is located 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the heart of Tainai. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Niigata can enjoy access to a restaurant and conference space, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- JR-EAST HOTEL METS NIIGATA is 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from central Tainai. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Niigata can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tainai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Tainai gets about 47.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F