Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Check in was fine and staff was generally helpful. Rooms could benefit from some updates in their furniture. Cleanliness was just acceptable. The hotel is at a walking distance from the old city centre and close to public transit. The surrounding area is in the process of being gentrified and reasonable ...
This is a budget wing of the fancy Von Stackelberg hotel. In fact, you'll have to tell the taxi that you're going to the Von Stackelberg since he won't know where the "City Hotel" is. You need to check in there anyway. Then they send you down the block a couple of buildings to an unmanned hotel building. ...
Great hotel. Clean rooms, fresh towels, excellent breakfast until 11 am on the first floor. Friendly and helpful staff. Will hold your luggage in the luggage room if needed. Hotel is within a 10 minute walking distance of Tallinn's Old Town.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tallinn hotel! Choosing the right place to stay during your Estonia vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tallinn. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Tallinn hotels even let youbring several animals along for your vacation.
- Estonia is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Tallinn has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Estonia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Tallinn is popular among pet owners like you. Since last year, 41% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?