Visitors can enjoy all that Tarnow has to offer including the cathedral, museums, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and temples.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Tarnow
- The closest major airport is in Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice), 52.9 mi (85.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarnow
Notable city landmarks like Town Hall and Tarnow Cathedral might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Strzelecki Park and Municipal Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tarnow. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cristal Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Tarnovia - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
Getting Around Tarnow
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Tarnow Station. Tarnow may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tarnow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Tarnow gets about 28.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°F