Visitors to Tazacorte are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Tazacorte
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tazacorte
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Tazacorte Beach. Additionally, you'll find Palmex Cactus Garden and Puerto Naos Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tazacorte. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Hacienda de Abajo - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Residencial Las Norias - Our customers love the pool and high-quality beds at this apartment. With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Casa Bepe - Amenities at this 3-star apartment include an outdoor pool and an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Tazacorte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 61°F
- Tazacorte gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 60°F