Find Hotels in Teguise
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Holiday Home Balcón Botánico With Mountain View, Balcony, Shared Terraces, Shared Pool & Wifi; Parking Available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 15, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Teguise, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Cactus Garden and Cesar Manrique Foundation.
- There are 197 hotels and other accommodations in Teguise
- The closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Teguise
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cactus Garden, Francesa Beach, and Las Conchas Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cesar Manrique Foundation and Santa Barbara Castle.
In Teguise, you'll be able to select from 197 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Barceló Teguise Beach - Adults only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- El Guarapo Apartamentos - Our customers love the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to see outside the city include Rio Lookout, 5.1 mi/8.2 km from the city center, and Jameos del Agua Caves, which is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away.
Dressing for Teguise
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Teguise is 0.20 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Teguise?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Teguise, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Teguise?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Teguise?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Teguise?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Teguise?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Teguise?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Teguise?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Las Cucharas Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Cesar Manrique Foundation?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Teguise?
Recent reviews of Teguise hotels
More trip options
- Teguise Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Teguise Airports
- Hotels near Popular Teguise Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Teguise
- More Hotel Options in Teguise
- More Popular Hotels in Canary Islands
- Other Hotels near Teguise, Canary Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends