Visiting Temiskaming Shores
Visitors to Temiskaming Shores are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, hockey games, and entertainment choices. In Temiskaming Shores, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Temiskaming Shores
Cultural venues in the city include Little Claybelt Homesteaders Museum, Haileybury Heritage Museum, and Englehart Historical Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are New Liskeard Mini-Putt and New Liskeard Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Temiskaming Shores. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Haileybury Beach Motel - This 3-star motel in Timiskaming District features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Leisure Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Timiskaming District can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Liskeard - This 2.5-star hotel in Timiskaming District features an indoor pool, free parking, and a free grocery shopping service. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Temiskaming Shores
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be -8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and -4°F at night
- Temiskaming Shores gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°F