Visiting Texcoco de Mora
Visitors can enjoy all that Texcoco de Mora has to offer including the restaurants, university setting, and parks. Teotihuacan Archaeological Site, Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and Palacio Nacional are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Texcoco de Mora
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Texcoco de Mora
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Chapingo Autonomous University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Molino de Flores Nezahualcoyotl National Park and Iztaccihuatl Popocatepetl National Park.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Xcoco Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Teotihuacan Archaeological Site, 13.7 mi/22 km from the city center, and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, which is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away.
Dressing for Texcoco de Mora
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Texcoco de Mora each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F