Travelers to Nezahualcoyotl will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Palacio Nacional, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Zocalo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Nezahualcoyotl
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nezahualcoyotl
Palacio Nacional, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Zocalo are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Plaza de la Constitucion and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
As you start planning your visit to Nezahualcoyotl, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 452 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- OH Oriente Hotel - Adults Only is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nezahualcoyotl can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- Full Service Home in Mexico City is located within 2.4 mi (3.9 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Mexico City features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Mexico City features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Torre Latinoamericana, located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Palacio de Bellas Artes, which is 7.4 mi (11.8 km) away.
Getting Around Nezahualcoyotl
You can access metro transit at Nezahualcoyotl Station, Impulsora Station, and Rio de los Remedios Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Nezahualcoyotl
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Nezahualcoyotl each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F