Find Hotels in Thayer, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Thayer are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Thayer
Places to visit in the larger region include Neodesha Memorial Library, St Ignatius Catholic Church, and Neodesha United Methodist Church. Additionally, you'll find Maring Aquatic Center and Katy Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Thayer, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 10 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Parsons Inn is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Thayer. This 2.5-star motel in Parsons features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Chanute is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from central Thayer. This 2-star motel in Chanute features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chanute is located 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Thayer. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Chanute can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Thayer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.99 inches of rain falls on Thayer each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F