Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Thorigne-sur-Due has to offer. Top sights around the area include Abbaye de l'Epau, St-Julien Cathedral, and Circuit de la Sarthe.
- There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Le Mans (LME-Arnage), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thorigne-sur-Due
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Abbaye de l'Epau, St-Julien Cathedral, and Circuit de la Sarthe. In the area, you'll also find Eglise Saint Maurice de Conflans-sur-Anille and Papea Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Thorigne-sur-Due, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 91 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hôtel Le Saint-Jacques is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from central Thorigne-sur-Due. This 3-star hotel in Thorigne-sur-Due features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Campanile Le Mans Centre - Gare is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the center of Thorigne-sur-Due. This hotel in Le Mans features a restaurant, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Ibis budget Le Mans Centre is located 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the heart of Thorigne-sur-Due. This 2-star hotel in Le Mans features free WiFi and a snack bar/deli. Our customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
Dressing for Thorigne-sur-Due
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Thorigne-sur-Due is 1.42 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F