Visitors can enjoy all that Tiffauges has to offer including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Puy du Fou.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tiffauges
Puy du Fou is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Marques Avenue La Séguinière and Mont des Alouettes.
As you plan your vacation to Tiffauges, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Le Manoir de la Barbacane is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from central Tiffauges. This hotel in Tiffauges features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Cholet is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the center of Tiffauges. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Cholet can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi.
- HotelF1 Cholet is located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the heart of Tiffauges. This hotel in Cholet features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Tiffauges
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Tiffauges gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F