Visiting Les Herbiers
Visitors can enjoy all that Les Herbiers has to offer including the entertainment choices, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Puy du Fou.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Les Herbiers
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Herbiers
Notable city landmarks like Mont des Alouettes and Abbaye Notre Dame de La Grainetiere might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Puy du Fou in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Les Herbiers. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Les Herbiers - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Hôtel-Restaurant Aloé - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Les Herbiers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Les Herbiers each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F