Those traveling to Tivissa are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Cambrils Beach.
- There are 1733 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Reus (REU), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tivissa
Cambrils Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Salt de la Grallera and Miravet Castle in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Tivissa, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 286 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- HOSTAL BRASERIA TIVISSA is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from central Tivissa. This 4-star hotel in Salou features a water park, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- PortAventura Hotel Roulette - Theme Park Tickets Included is located 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the heart of Tivissa. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Salou can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a water park, along with free WiFi.
- PortAventura Hotel Gold River - Theme Park Tickets Included is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the center of Tivissa. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Montbrio del Camp can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Top places to see around the area include Llevant Beach, 21.5 mi/34.6 km from the city center, and PortAventura Theme Park, which is 22.4 mi (36 km) away.
Dressing for Tivissa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Tivissa each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F