Apartments in Toledo for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Toledo
Other property types in Toledo
Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Toledo South, OH
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Toledo
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Toledo with 82 hotels and other lodging accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodations that are similar. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can even filter by similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or guest houses.
Make sure to enjoy the treasured shops and college campuses in this family-friendly area. Toledo Museum of Art and Toledo Zoo are popular places to discover.
Here are some of the top apartments in the area:
- Located in Port Clinton , 34.5 mi/55.5 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- A patio, a washer/dryer, and a living room included
- Located 30.6 mi/49.3 km away in Adrian
- It's located in Port Clinton, 33.7 mi/54.2 km away
- Includes a patio and a dining area
- A balcony, a washer/dryer, and a living room included
- Located 33.7 mi/54.2 km away in Port Clinton
- Located in Port Clinton , 32.5 mi/52.3 km from Toledo
When is the Best Time to Visit Toledo?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 18° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 34.29 inches in a year
Things to Do in Toledo
Travelers appreciate Toledo for its shops and university life. Enjoy the outdoors at Toledo Botanical Garden and Swan Creek Preserve Metropark, or simply take in cultural attractions like Toledo Museum of Art and Valentine Theater. Other places in town to visit include Toledo Zoo and Imagination Station.Toledo is also notable for its:
- Casino gaming
How to Get to Toledo and Around the Area
Fly into Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), which is located 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.