- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
About this area
Located in Oregon, Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Erie and Erie Beach, while Imagination Station and Valentine Theater are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Toledo Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Huntington Center. With water skiing, parasailing, and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Maumee Bay Golf Course - 3 min walk
- Collins Park American Golf Club - 14 min drive
- Thomas Edison Park - 17 min drive
- Imagination Station - 20 min drive
- Toledo Speedway - 23 min drive
- Toledo Station - 23 min drive
- Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express) - 45 min drive
- Waters Edge Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Icebreaker Lounge — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 25 min drive
- J-Cup's Pizza - 25 min drive
About this property
Maumee Bay Lodge and Conference Center
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 15 for adults, USD 3 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Place is a bit dated and not a great value for a winter visit. It might be better in summer.