Visiting Torre del Mare
Visitors can enjoy all that Torre del Mare has to offer including the restaurants and beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Torre del Mare
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 23.5 mi (37.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Torre del Mare
Places to visit in the larger region include Bergeggi Island, Civic Art Gallery, and Le Officine. In the area, you'll also find Baia dei Saraceni and Fortezza del Priamar.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Hotel Acqua Novella - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Torre del Mare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Torre del Mare each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 47°F