Imagine yourself on your next holiday: you probably see yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous scenery everywhere around you. But there is one draw you've been looking forward to most of all: Torre dell'Orologio. The moment has finally come to get there.
Find Your Best Torre dell'Orologio Lodging
Hotels near Torre dell'Orogio
Are you in need of a hotel room that is close to Torre dell'Orogio?
Getting there is half of the adventure, as it's 320 miles from the national capital, Rome, in an area known as Taormina.
If you're eager to find a hotel that's within walking distance of Torre dell'Orogio, consider it done! There are up to 80 options that fit the bill. Some good ones are the Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo, Metropole Maison D'Hotes and The Ashbee Hotel.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with your family, you may prefer to book your accommodation with one of the several budget-friendly hotels nearby. 0.9 miles away, is the Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea, but if that's not quite right for you, then perhaps you could take a look at the Grand Hotel Mazzarò Sea Palace, which is 0.9 miles away.
There's a handful of high-end accommodation options in this area. Two options that are top of the range in terms of comfort and charm are the Grand Hotel San Pietro and the Villa Carlotta, which sit only 0.5 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Just 0.1 miles from Torre dell'Orogio you will stumble upon Mocambo (Piazza 9 Aprile, 8, Taormina). This local spot is usually busy with tourists in search of their caffeine fix. Later on, you don't want to search for a place to eat dinner. San Domenico Palace Hotel (Piazza San Domenico, 5, Taormina) is just 0.1 miles away.
Of course, there are some other things going on in the vicinity of Torre dell'Orogio:
- While we can't reliably provide answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to ponder them at Church of San Giuseppe, one of the most well-known places of worship in the region.
- Try and spend a while watching the world go by and talking to the locals at Piazza IX April.
- Make some time to see a theater performance at San Giorgio Theatre and appreciate the local talent.
- Make sure you add Palazzo Ciampoli to your itinerary. Imagine what life was like in the destination long ago as you stare in awe of this popular historic building.
- Take time to visit Naumachie and come face to face with history as you learn about an archaeological excavation site.
A convenient 0.4 miles is all that separates Torre dell'Orogio and the light rail terminal, Taormina-Giardini.
Taormina rooms here on Expedia provide all that you want, so you can be sure to have locales near Torre dell'Orologio you'll adore. Start searching Taormina had more than a few visitors last year. All the guidance you could want we have right here. You'll rest assured once it's time to book, too: countless sightseers approved of their Taormina hotel.
- The fronk desk services at lodging around Torre dell'Orologio will be grand which can only enrich your vacation to this stunning monument.
- "Presentable, fresh, and eager to invite you in" is the name of the game for Taormina hotels.
- We've got spaces that are relaxing for everyone, including big families and newlyweds.
Suites in Taormina received extra visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's vast catalogue of hotels near Torre dell'Orologio, you can stay right nearby.
There are still further activities to see and do in Taormina once Torre dell'Orologio is checked off your list.
- Taormina is starting to become more popular after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Make an appointment for a mouthwatering dish of its native ingredients and make your way into the perfect market to purchase some necessities.
- Use a day to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon discover Taormina also knows a thing or two about receiving its travelers.
You'll never regret planning a vacation to Taormina, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Torre dell'Orologio from Expedia. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few new selfies!