Visitors can enjoy all that Toshijima has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Ise Grand Shrine, Toba Aquarium, and Sun Arena.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Toshijima
- The closest major airport is in Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 50.2 mi (80.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toshijima
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ise-Shima National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ise Grand Shrine and Toba Aquarium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Toshijima. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Toushijima Onsen Suzunami is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star ryokan in Toba can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sea Breeze Inn Yamahichi is located within 1.3 mi (2 km) of the city center. This hotel in Toba features free parking.
- Namioto no Yado Nakamuraya is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. This 4.5-star hotel in Toba features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Sun Arena, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center, and Cape Irago, which is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away.
Dressing for Toshijima
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Toshijima gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F