Visitors to Trani are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, gardens, and monuments. Top sights around the area include Trani Castle and Castel del Monte.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in Trani
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trani
Cultural venues in the city include Trani Castle, Palace of Arts Beltrani Gallery, and Synagogue Museum of Sant'Anna. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Trani Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Trani Beach and Villa Communale.
In Trani, you'll be able to select from 66 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Bella Trani - Suites and B&B - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
- B&B Terra del Sole - Our customers like the walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Marè Resort - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Castel del Monte, located 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center.
Getting Around Trani
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Trani is easy. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Trani Station. You can learn about water travel options at the local port.
Dressing for Trani
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Trani gets about 19.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F