Visitors can enjoy all that Truro has to offer including the waterfalls and riverfront. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Glasgow
- The closest major airport is in Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Truro
Cultural venues in the city include Colchester Historeum, Marigold Cultural Centre, and Little White Schoolhouse Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Victoria Park and Berlin Wall Sections.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Truro. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Suncatcher Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Tulips and Thistle Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bakers Chest B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Truro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Truro each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 10°F