Those traveling to Tsunan are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Mt. Naeba Ski Resort and Jigokudani Monkey Park. There are 311 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tsunan
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Mt. Naeba Ski Resort and Jigokudani Monkey Park. In the area, you'll also find Matsunoyama Onsen and Echigo Tsumari.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tsunan, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 37 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- NEW GREENPIA tsunan is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the center of Tsunan. This 3-star hotel in Tsunan features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Kusatsu Onsen Boun is 24.2 mi (39 km) from central Tsunan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star ryokan in Kusatsu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- APA Hotel & Resort Jyoetsu Myoko is located 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the heart of Tsunan. This 3-star hotel in Myoko features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Tsunan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Tsunan gets about 44.68 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F