If University of Mary is high on your itinerary, you'll probably want to know some more about it.
If you want to visit, you'll need to venture to Bismarck, the state capital.
You can find at least 8 hotels located within a radius of 6 miles of University of Mary. The Budget Inn Express Bismarck and Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South are some of your best bets here.
The Bismarck Motor Motel, only 6 miles away, is both conveniently located and easy on the bank account.
Other Places to Visit near University of Mary
Here's some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to University of Mary:
- There is nothing more calming than just sitting along the banks and watching the ebb and flow of the water as it goes on down Missouri River.
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a workout at Kirkwood Mall, one of the area's best destinations to shop.
- Step back in time and discover On-A-Slant Village, an intriguing historic village.
- Custer House allows your inner historian the opportunity to see a building of great historic significance.
- Missing being on the green? Pay a visit to Riverwood Golf Course while you're here.