Visitors can enjoy all that Untermeitingen has to offer including the bars and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 125 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 46.2 mi (74.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Untermeitingen
Places to visit in the larger region include Konigstherme, Golf Augsburg, and St. Ottilien Archabbey. Additionally, you'll find Augsburg Trade Fair and Rosenaustadion in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lechpark Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Untermeitingen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Untermeitingen gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F