Visitors can enjoy all that Ustron has to offer including the parks, zoo, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and restaurants. A top sight in the city is Ustron Ski Resort.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ustron
- The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ustron
The picturesque setting of Mountain Park Równica and Równica exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ustron Ski Resort and Leśny Park Niespodzianek.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ustron. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Belweder - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ustron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Ustron each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F