Visiting Dos Hermanas
Visitors to Dos Hermanas are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, coffeehouses, and bars. Plaza de Espana, Alcazar, and Seville Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Dos Hermanas
- The closest major airport is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dos Hermanas
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Pablo de Olavide is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Monumento a la Fraternidad and Palacio de Alpériz.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dos Hermanas. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel TRH La Motilla - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Leflet Valme - Our customers like the proximity to public transit at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a snack bar/deli and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mare Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a poolside bar.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Plaza de Espana, 8.5 mi/13.8 km from the heart of the city, and Alcazar, which is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) away.
Getting Around Dos Hermanas
With so many ways to get around, exploring Dos Hermanas is simple. Head over to Condequinto Station to catch metro. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Dos Hermanas Station.
Dressing for Dos Hermanas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 21.57 inches of rain falls on Dos Hermanas each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F