Visiting Vadoo Island
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Vadoo Island, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 230 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vadoo Island
The city's sunsets and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Vadoo Beach. You'll also find Laguna Beach and Vili-Male in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
Dressing for Vadoo Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vadoo Island is 75.16 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F