Find Hotels in Valemount
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Travelers give high marks for the magnificent mountain views in Valemount, which is also known for its riverfront. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the city include Jasper National Park and Mount Robson Provincial Park. In Valemount, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valemount
The city's cultural venues include Valemount Museum and Valley Museum and Archives. Attractions like Stellar Descents White Water Rafting and River Safari are fun for everyone, not just kids. The mountain views and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Jasper National Park, Mount Robson Provincial Park, and Blue River Pine Provincial Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Valemount. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mt. Robson Mountain River Lodge - Amenities at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Best Western Plus Valemount Inn & Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Chalet Continental - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Valemount
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at McBride Station. Valemount may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Valemount
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Valemount gets about 27.30 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Valemount?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Valemount, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Valemount?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Valemount?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Valemount?
What's the best hotel for couples in Valemount?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Valemount?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Mount Robson Provincial Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Stellar Descents White Water Rafting?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Valemount?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Valemount?
What are some accommodations with pools in Valemount?
Recent reviews of Valemount hotels
More trip options
- Valemount Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Valemount Airports
- Hotels near Popular Valemount Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Valemount
- More Hotel Options in Valemount
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Valemount, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends