Find Hotels in Blue River
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Blue River
Visitors to Blue River are sure to enjoy the riverfront, mountain views, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and safari tours. A top sight in the area is Jasper National Park. You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Valemount.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blue River
The riverfront, mountain views, and glaciers exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Eleanor Lake and Blue River Pine Provincial Park. Additionally, you'll find River Safari and Blue River Black Spruce Provincial Park in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Glacier Mountain Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Blue River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Blue River each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F