Those traveling to Valperga are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 237 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valperga
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sacro Monte di Belmonte. Additionally, you'll find Castello ducale di Aglie and Castello di Aglie in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Valperga, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Miramonti is located 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Valperga. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Turin can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hotel Master is 18 mi (29 km) from the center of Valperga. This 3-star hotel in Turin features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Art Hotel Olympic is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Valperga. This 4-star hotel in Turin features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Valperga
Make your way to Valperga Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Valperga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 31.42 inches of rain falls on Valperga each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F