Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSoundproof luxury hotel and spa in Vancouver Airport
Popular property highlights
Luxury at the airport
Rising from the Vancouver International Airport (YVR), this hotel is 4 km (2.5 mi) from the Richmond Centre Mall and 10 km (6.5 mi) from downtown Vancouver, accessible by the Canada Line Skytrain.
Day spa, health club
Guests at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport enjoy services such as wireless Internet access and airline check-in in the lobby, and pleasures that include Ayurveda treatments at the Absolute Spa.
Soundproofed with views
High-speed Internet access, overstuffed furnishings, and marble bathrooms are featured in the Fairmont's 386 guestrooms, which overlook the airport from soundproofed, floor-to-ceiling windows.
Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
Guests at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport enjoy 24-hour room service as well as wireless Internet access in the lobby and restaurant. The non smoking hotel also has a well-equipped health club, indoor pool, children's wading pool, spa, and 2 saunas. The newly renovated Fairmont Gold level offers 37 luxurious rooms and suites, a private concierge team, and access to the spacious Fairmont Gold lounge. The business center features 2 computer workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), a printer, photocopier, and fax machine. 8800 square feet of meeting space is available for group events and functions. Video conferencing and a plasma screen are available. This Vancouver Fairmont Hotel also offers complimentary storage of boxed fish in the hotel's "fish freezer."
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 792
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8800
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 386
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.65 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.65 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 14.65 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Globe@YVR - Three meals a day, including buffet breakfast and lunch, are served in this fine-dining restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the airport runway and mountains. The open kitchen serves West Coast cuisine with an Asian flair; its specialty is seafood, and the Thai banana curry soup is locally famous. Finger food includes both pizza and sushi. The gas fireplace and live plants enhance the intimacy, and window tables come with binoculars.
Jetside Bar - Offering lunch, dinner, and evening snacks every day, this lobby lounge features live piano entertainment nightly. Guests can relax in overstuffed chairs and view airport activities through floor-to-ceiling windows. There's a wide selection of port wines.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fairmont's health club features cardio equipment, free weights with benches, and an upper and lower body training station. Guests may also use a three-lane resistance pool with swimmer-adjusted current, a children's wading pool, a spa tub, and two saunas.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The Absolute Spa offers a range of therapies including facials, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and massages.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.65 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.50 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Fairmont
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel
- Fairmont In-Terminal Hotel
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal
- Fairmont In-Terminal
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.