Visiting Vang Vieng
Visitors to Vang Vieng are sure to enjoy the riverfront, mountain views, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its jazz scene. In Vang Vieng, there are 50 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vang Vieng
The riverfront and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Blue Lagoon and Kaeng Nyui Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wat Si Souman and VLT Natural Tours.
In Vang Vieng, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riverside Boutique Resort, Vang Vieng - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Amari Vang Vieng - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
- Champa Lao The Villa - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Vang Vieng
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Vang Vieng gets about 2.64 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 59°F