Photo by Geraldine Soh
Find Hotels in Viking
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Viking will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger area.
Dressing for Viking
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be -4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and -1°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Viking each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°F