Find Hotels in Villa El Carmen
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2018
Reviewed on Apr 29, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2019
Visiting Villa El Carmen
Those traveling to Villa El Carmen are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 123 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Managua (MGA-Augusto C. Sandino Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villa El Carmen
Places to visit in the larger region include Eco-Centro del Bosque Seco Salvador Cardenal, Asunchillo Beach, and Gran Pacifica Reef Beach. You'll also find Quisala Beach and San Rafael Church in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Villa El Carmen, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Barceló Managua is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Villa El Carmen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Managua can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Contempo is 20.2 mi (32.4 km) from central Villa El Carmen. This 4-star hotel in Managua features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Hyatt Place Managua is located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the heart of Villa El Carmen. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Managua can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Villa El Carmen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Villa El Carmen gets about 46.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and March are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F