Visitors can enjoy all that Vitoria has to offer including the waterfront, forests, and water parks. Top sights in the city include Penha Convent, Garoto Chocolate Factory, and Morro Beach.
- There are 318 hotels and other accommodations in Vitoria
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vitoria
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Art of Espirito Santo (MAES), Railroad Museum, and Galpao Theater. Attractions like Acquamania and Mosteiro Zen Morro da Virgem are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Penha Convent, Escadaria Maria Ortiz, and Namorados Square.
In Vitoria, you'll be able to select from 318 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Vitoria Praia de Camburi - This 3-star hotel in Jardim da Penha features a restaurant, free WiFi, and laundry facilities.
- Quality Hotel Vitoria - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to the airport at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in República can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Suites Vila Velha - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favorite sights in Vitoria include Garoto Chocolate Factory, Morro Beach, and Vitoria Mall.
Getting Around Vitoria
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Cariacica Pedro Nolasco Station, Cariacica Flexal Station, or Viana Station. Vitoria may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vitoria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Vitoria gets about 52.83 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F