Travelers to Vrigny will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Museum of Fine Arts, Notre-Dame de Reims, and Mars Gate. There are 165 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vrigny
A favorite place to visit in the city is Montagne de Reims Regional Natural Park. In the area, you'll also find Museum of Fine Arts and Notre-Dame de Reims.
As you make plans for a getaway to Vrigny, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 101 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Le Clos des Terres Soudées is located in central Vrigny. This bed & breakfast in Vrigny features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Premiere Classe Reims Sud Bezannes is located within 0.3 mi (0.5 km) of the city center. This hotel in Reims features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Relais & Châteaux L'Assiette Champenoise is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Tinqueux can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its pool and convenient parking.
Top places to see outside the city include Mars Gate, 5.3 mi/8.5 km from the heart of the city, and Tau Palace, which is 5.4 mi/8.7 km away.
Dressing for Vrigny
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on Vrigny each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F