Find Hotels in Vrindavan
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $10
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 9, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Visitors to Vrindavan are sure to enjoy the temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, festivals, and riverfront.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Vrindavan
- The closest major airport is in Agra (AGR-Kheria), 33.8 mi (54.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vrindavan
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks such as Prem Mandir Vrindavan. Additionally, you'll find Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir and Kusum Sarovar in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Vrindavan. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nidhivan Sarovar Portico - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
- Ananda Krishna Van - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a business center, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Vrindavan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vrindavan is 20.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F