Visitors can enjoy all that Wandoor has to offer including the coral reefs, parks, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Wandoor
- The closest major airport is in Port Blair (IXZ-Vir Savarkar), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wandoor
Places to visit in the larger region include Mahatma Gandhi National Marine Park, Viper Island, and Jolly Buoy Island. In the area, you'll also find Anthropological Museum and Aberdeen Clock Tower.
As you plan your vacation to Wandoor, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 40 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sea Princess Beach Resort is located in the heart of Wandoor. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Wandoor can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Anugama Resort is located in central Wandoor. This 3-star hotel in Manglutān features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Wandoor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 99°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Wandoor gets about 3.90 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 64°F