Travelers to Wangi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Swiss Science Center Technorama.
- There are 157 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 28 mi (45 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wangi
Swiss Science Center Technorama is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Stahlibuck Tower and Wil Tower in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Wangi, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Novotel Zurich Airport Messe is located 19 mi (30.6 km) from the heart of Wangi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Opfikon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Hotel Allegra Zurich Airport is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from central Wangi. This 4-star hotel in Kloten features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Zurich Airport is 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Wangi. This 4.5-star hotel in Kloten features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wangi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Wangi gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F