Families will find kid-friendly activities in Wendover, and visitors give high marks for the casinos. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music and restaurants. In Wendover, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wendover
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Historic Wendover Airfield Museum. The picturesque setting of Bonneville Salt Flats International Speedway and Bonneville Salt Flats State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Wendover Nugget Casino and Peppermill Casino.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Wendover. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Wendover Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Wendover - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Wendover - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value.
Dressing for Wendover
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Wendover each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F