Apartments in West End for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in West End
Staying in an Apartment in West End
You'll find plenty of places to stay with in St. Thomas, with 277 hotels and accommodations including 23 apartments. Visit popular attractions in the region like Battery and Emancipation Garden.
Why choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? An apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Here are some of the more popular apartments in the area:
- Located in St. Thomas , 10.5 mi/17 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a washer/dryer
- An outdoor pool and free parking on site
- A balcony and a dining area included
- Located 3.8 mi/6.1 km away in St. Thomas
- It's located in St. Thomas, 6.4 mi/10.3 km away
- Includes a balcony, a washer/dryer, and a living room
- A patio, a living room, and cable TV included
- Located 8 mi/12.9 km away in St. Thomas
- Access to a game room on site
- Located in St. Thomas , 10.5 mi/16.9 km from West End
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a dining area
Best Time to Visit West End
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 73° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 78° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 90° F during the day and 73° F at night
- Average rainfall is 39.33 inches in a year
Things to Do in West End
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Skyride to Paradise Point, or get outside and enjoy nature at Emancipation Garden. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Battery and Blackbeard's Castle.
How to Get to West End and Around the Area
Fly into St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King), which is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), which is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.