Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Visiting West Warwick
Visitors to West Warwick are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Roger Williams Park Zoo, Kennedy Plaza, and Rhode Island State Capitol Building.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Providence
- The closest major airport is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 9 mi (14.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Warwick
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Roger Williams Park Zoo, Kennedy Plaza, and Rhode Island State Capitol Building. Additionally, in the area you'll find Naval War College Museum and Fort Adams State Park.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites West Warwick - Providence - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for West Warwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- West Warwick gets about 47.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F