Find Hotels in Wheatland, WY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Wheatland has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront. In Wheatland, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wheatland
Notable city landmarks like Fort Laramie National Historic Site and Oregon Trail Ruts Viewing Area might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Guernsey Playfield and Pool and Lewis Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chugwater Library and Wheatland Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Wheatland. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Guernsey - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Wheatland Wyoming - Our customers like the helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this motel include free breakfast and an indoor pool.
- Best Western Torchlite - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wheatland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.87 inches of rain falls on Wheatland each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F